power surge/hesitation

sdownie1

Jul 23, 2008
scotland
Hi All
Have a bit of a problem with my FR LEON 170PD sometimes when i put the foot down the car will hesitate go then hesitate and go and so on, its like the old saying of kangaroo petrol(only its diesel) mainly happens in 3rd and 4th gears but only does it once in a blue moon? Any ideas? im going to take it back to the dealers but 9 times out of ten its ok and it might not show anything up when its there.

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
Hi All
Have a bit of a problem with my FR LEON 170PD sometimes when i put the foot down the car will hesitate go then hesitate and go and so on, its like the old saying of kangaroo petrol(only its diesel) mainly happens in 3rd and 4th gears but only does it once in a blue moon? Any ideas? im going to take it back to the dealers but 9 times out of ten its ok and it might not show anything up when its there.

DPF regen, it will be regenerating thats why its only doing it once in a while, mine also does the same.. not for much longer tho as getting DPF removed

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
just read your other post (in De-DPF thread ).... obviously not DPF regen then lol