Powerflex bushes, box states that there for a golf mk4? Is that right..

CupraRchris14

May 18, 2013
Bristol
Received my powerflex bushes today, iv got the dogbone one and the steering rack one.
on the front of each box it says there for a golf mk4, i know the bogbone one is all the same but is the steering rack one the same?

Last edited:

jayjaycupra1.8t

Aug 30, 2013
Powerflexed my whole car in january and every box had golf mk4 written on it.....nothing to worry about at all

Last edited:

CupraRchris14

May 18, 2013
Bristol
mind at rest lol cheers lads, i knew that the dog done one are all the same for most VAG cars but wasn't sure about the steering rack one.. :D Cheers!

shall have them fitted on weekend, along with my new S3 upper front strut brace :funk:
I was offered a lower one aswell but doesn't the cupra r come standard with a lower front strut brace??

Last edited:

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Ahh you won them on ebay then? Bargain.

Gutted I missed them but just got a set of Bilstien B8 shocks and Recaro's i've got to explain to the missis so probably just as well.

CupraRchris14

May 18, 2013
Bristol
No i never won it on eBay, i know the ones your on about tho, i was watching them lol theres a a car brokers not far from were i work called AllAudi, they only deal with Audi cars, went in on the one off chance that they had a strut brace for a S3, and they did! £40 :) looks like new aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
No i never won it on eBay, i know the ones your on about tho, i was watching them lol theres a a car brokers not far from were i work called AllAudi, they only deal with Audi cars, went in on the one off chance that they had a strut brace for a S3, and they did! £40 :) looks like new aswell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one!

To be fair I won these shocks for £250 almost half price so can't grumble.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.