Pressed Plates

LeonCupraMK

i am after a set of pressed number plates for my leon but dont really want to go for a set with a UK, D or E logo on. what im after is a set with an EU logo on, does anyone know where i can get one? ive been looking around for ages and cant find one anywhere!!

cheers

LeonCupraMK

thanks for the help... but these sites only do plates with a GB. D, E euro logo. i've seen a euro logo with 'EU' on them and wonder where i can pick up a pair?

nads

Go on Ebay and search for Crafty Plates. I got mine from there and they arent banded. They also look the nuts :)

tommyp

thanks for the help... but these sites only do plates with a GB. D, E euro logo. i've seen a euro logo with 'EU' on them and wonder where i can pick up a pair?

carnoisseur in dunstable do legal pressed plates, not 100% sure if they do any with the EU logo though. might be worth sending them an email, their service seems pretty good.

ashamin786

yeah they are illegal if u buy the ones off ebay, but dubmeister sell legal ones. dont ask me how. but they ask for some documents and when i showed a policeman my plates he said they were okayy

tommyp

yeah ebay plates are illegal. got fined £60 for mine recently, trust me just stick with legal plates.

BoomhaueR

Wanna go fasterrrR
Oct 9, 2008
Exeter, Devon
yeah they are illegal if u buy the ones off ebay, but dubmeister sell legal ones. dont ask me how. but they ask for some documents and when i showed a policeman my plates he said they were okayy

Unfortunately this is not entirely true, as I found out at my MOT last week. They are legal if your car was registered before 2001 I think. If your car was registered after 2001 then you must have plastic plates. New MOT rules :(.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members