Price for a 2nd hand set of Angel Eyes with HID's?

GrahameS

Oct 4, 2003
Coventry
Visit site
Hi.

I've got a set of angel Eyes that i've just removed from my Leon.

I took them off as one of the clips the headlight adjuster in one of the units had come loose meaning that I couldn't adjust the main beam angle for the MOT. So i took the units off and put the originals back on.

I have opened the Angel eyes & fixed the adjuster so it all works fine, and just need re-sealing, but have decided that I prefer having the standard lights on.

I also have the 6K HID kit to go with the units for the projectors, which are H1 fitment for the Angels eyes, so they are no use in my standard lights.

The only bad thing is there appears to be a bit of a stress mark on the glass of the offside unit, I dont know what has caused this as it was there when i bought the car, which is about half the size of a 1p piece.

I really dont know what this lot would be worth, or whether i'd be better off selling the units & the HID's seperately , so i was just after anyones opinions on what it might all be worth so I could put an Ad in the for sale section. (didn't want to break the rules by not stating a price)

Apologies if this isnt the right place to put it. If not let me know and i'll move it.

Thanks

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
they are about 120-140 new.

It depends what do YOU want for them?

I mean id happily offer you £50 for them on inspection of damage but if you want 120quid you paid for em then it aint gonna do is it

Last edited:

GrahameS

Oct 4, 2003
Coventry
Visit site
they are about 120-140 new.

It depends what do YOU want for them?

I mean id happily offer you £50 for them on inspection of damage but if you want 120quid you paid for em then it aint gonna do is it

That's not the same reply that was there a minute ago.. :p

What are 120-140 new, the whole kit with HID's or just the Angel eyes without the HID kit?

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
h1 hids will work in your main beam; i've got them in my main and h7 in my dipped.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.