price ... ?

madmonkey

Hi,

i was just wondering if any of you knew how much i would be expecting to spend if i wanted a Seat Ibiza SXi, 1992.

i want it to be in fairly good nick i was just wondering what you thought would be a good price for this kind of thing?

Thanks.

s10mph

VAG car nut
Mar 1, 2008
Thundersley
Hi,

i was just wondering if any of you knew how much i would be expecting to spend if i wanted a Seat Ibiza SXi, 1992.

i want it to be in fairly good nick i was just wondering what you thought would be a good price for this kind of thing?

Thanks.
I think you will have trouble finding a decent one. Whats wrong with a later model, much better bult car.

John163

like trying to find a needle in a hay stack m8 lol

Yes I agree and the spares also, I own a 1990 Seat Ibiza SXi which I have had from new and it is regulary serviced at the Seat main dealers in Crewe and some of the parts are getting very scarce indeed.

:(

UnIbizable

John163, do you still have your Ibiza?
Could you add to my little register as Im trying to find out if there are actually only 7 left in the U.K, I am a 1990 SXI owner that would make 2 at the count so far.

As for how much you are likely to pay for one, if there are only 7 left in the U.K then I guess it would be whatever the owner would want for it, I won't be selling mine as I've owned it for the last 14 years and had it garaged for the last 10 working on it when Ive had the time or money and also been modifying bits and peices on it, mine is definitely not original.

Peace and regards.

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Jon and Unbizable, i bow down in your presence. I have covetted an sxi since new..friends mum had one showroom fresh back in 87, wanted one ever since....hens teeth spring to mind, many have had meetings with trees.....i do have a 1.2 system porsche facelift model though but i would die for an sxi.....info on them is so scarce though. trying to find a list of paint codes is like searching for the holy grail!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.