Problem with unlocking car

Mukkyman

Jul 1, 2007
Hi guys, I think I have a problem with my unlocking on my car i will try to explain best as possible.

I have read manual and used the search here but no fix found.

I press the unlock button once and the driver door unlocks which is great but in the manual if you press unlock twice then the rest of the doors will also unlock. But it does not unlock the rest of the door when doing it second press. The only way the rest of the door to unlock is to press that button on the driver door.

My friend also has a LCR like me and i can work his perfectly.

Any ideas on how to fix it. I was thinking it could be fixed by vagcom software?or do you guys think it could be something broken.

Its a LCR225 on a 04 plate btw.

Thanks

Mukkyman

Jul 1, 2007
Hi mate im up in Preston, But by you in kent right?
Im popping down thur saturday so maybe i come see you

longman

Stumped!
Mar 13, 2007
Nr Maidstone, Kent
I can be around Saturday if you want to let me know when you are near. I am in Headcorn, near Maidstone if you want to check the map.

If you are going to be close enough to meet up, let me know and I will PM you my number.

Mukkyman

Jul 1, 2007
Cool Im not sure where I will be about. i will find out tomorrow. whats it gonna cost me :) Il PM you tomorrow with further detail. Thanks man this forum is ace :)

uncovered

dunno if you got this sorted mate, but I had the same problem a couple of weeks ago after I bump started the car (long story!!!!!! 00:30 hours in the car park of Doncaster airport)

Anyway after searching this forum, a bloody godsend, I ended up disconnecting the battery for 15 minutes, apparentely this reset's the cars memory or something like that. Anyway did that and it was all back to normal. Chuffed to bits i was. Wife was amazed at my knowledge :funk:

Mukkyman

Jul 1, 2007
Hey sorry Longman i've had no internet for the past few day so couldnt get in touch, I'l give the battery thing a go. cheers

Mukkyman

Jul 1, 2007
Sweet disconnecting the battery worked. Had it disconnected for 15 mins. I made sure i had my Radio Code near by because you will need it lol.

Well thanks for your help guys for sorting this been bugging me for ages :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise