Problems with my Seat Leon MK1 Cupra R

Apr 30, 2022
Hello guys, so i recently had a problem with my car, The ESP light is always ON, i cannot turn it off even if i click the button of it... Then the Engine Light turned on too.. I looked into it further with Carly OBD and it gave me this errors.. Should i be worried? What can i do to resolve them?

Thanks to you guys in advance..
IMG_8171.PNG
IMG_8170.PNG

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Faulty MAF (which most of the codes relate to) and faulty exhaust gas temp sensor. The engine will be seriously overfuelling with the latter.

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
None of those codes would case the ESP light to come on as far as I am aware. Likely you also have a fault with a wheel speed (ABS) or steering angle sensor, that sort of thing.

You need to get the other codes sorted though. Exhaust gas temp sensor is needed for safe running of the engine, same for the Bank 1 (before the CAT) lambda (oxygen) sensor.

N80 should also be sorted, but it isn't as critical to the engine as the other 2 things above.

Apr 30, 2022
None of those codes would case the ESP light to come on as far as I am aware. Likely you also have a fault with a wheel speed (ABS) or steering angle sensor, that sort of thing.

You need to get the other codes sorted though. Exhaust gas temp sensor is needed for safe running of the engine, same for the Bank 1 (before the CAT) lambda (oxygen) sensor.

N80 should also be sorted, but it isn't as critical to the engine as the other 2 things above.
how could i fix the N80?

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
If you have a multimeter you can measure the resistance of the valve itself, it should be somewhere around 15 to 30 ohms. There are quite a few good youtube videos that explain in detail how the N80's work and how to test them etc.

Apr 30, 2022
If you have a multimeter you can measure the resistance of the valve itself, it should be somewhere around 15 to 30 ohms. There are quite a few good youtube videos that explain in detail how the N80's work and how to test them etc.
ok i'm going to try to check it..

btw i've just ordered new Lambda Sensores, both of them, so let's see if it fixes... These are so overpriced