Projector lamps

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
Don't think you can, but what you might be able to do is get the Angel Eye one's and then remove the rings...only thing is you'll have to put side lights in instead...

browner01

Mikey B
Oct 4, 2007
i was wondering the same thing, its poo that the only way to get projector lights is to get angel eyes. think they look tacky

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
I removed the rings and painted them black, just have the normal side light now.

Here's some pic's

4137276439_abdf3d107a_b.jpg

4137276727_e2ef4437a7_b.jpg

Phillc

Love is....Yellow
Apr 23, 2007
Pershore, worcestershire
They look good... so one pojector is main beam (projector HID?) the other is Full beam, then usually the third is the indicator - so where did you put the sidelight?

Side light is in the usuall place under the main beam bulb, as lee said all the bulb slots need a little modding to take hids which i have on both main amnd dipped.

Feb 22, 2009
South Wales
just bought myself a set on ebay not sure of the make but they have a sticker on the base of the unit which reads "RELIABLE AUTOPARTS QC MADE IN TAIWAN"

the are chrome units with 2 angel eye ring in each lamp unit and a standard sidelight hole under the standard lamp (inner) and the Projector style unit next then the indicator hole

anyon got any idea where i could get hold of a fitting guide or similar will post pics of the lamps later

!BgKnZbwBWk~$(KGrHqIOKkIErygVWNZSBLERYBrYU!~~_12.JPG

!BgKncR!Bmk~$(KGrHqUOKjMErzSTSQEZBLERYTTE4g~~_12.JPG

Last edited: