Puddle Lights

PhilG

Jun 19, 2023
Hi their guy’s. I’m due my

CUPRA FORMENTOR 1.4 e-Hybrid 245 VZ2 5dr DSG 2023

In a few weeks, I was wondering what are the puddle lights on the underside of the doors like is it the CUPRA symbol or is it written, or both maybe.

Also there has been an awful lot of complaints about the cars information system, it’s never ending. Have we done the right thing by getting one of these cars. Just fishing for your thoughts.

Happy driving.

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Hi Phil,

Puddle lights are the Cupra symbol and come from under the wing mirrors.

Regarding the infotainment system, I think many of the issues have now been resolved. I got my Formentor in June and have had no problems with it so far. Would I prefer separate controls for the Aircon/heater....probably. But you soon get used to it. I set my Aircon on Auto and 20/21 and leave it. The system does take a little getting used to, but once you know where everything is, it's fine.

I have previously had about 4 Audi A3s sline in the last 3 years, the latest model and the one before, as well as a couple of BMW 1 series before that, and I can honestly say I prefer the Formentor to both of them. Better to drive, more room, and nicer interior.

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: PhilG

PhilG

Jun 19, 2023
Thanks Villabrand I'm sure your right, its just the sear amount of poor reviews, it just begs the question. Did you get an engine cover with yours?

Cheers mate.

Villabrand

Apr 2, 2023
Yes it had an engine cover but then I have the V2 1.5 Manual so don't think it was affected with the engine cover issue.

Remember that people are more likely to write something when they are unhappy then happy.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just saying I am very happy with my CUPRA Leon and agree with what Villabrand said above, getting used to the Infotainment system and setting it up how you want things soon becomes easy. Car drives great and still no problems after 15 months of ownership.

Reactions: PhilG

PhilG

Jun 19, 2023
Just saying I am very happy with my CUPRA Leon and agree with what Villabrand said above, getting used to the Infotainment system and setting it up how you want things soon becomes easy. Car drives great and still no problems after 15 months of ownership.
Hi there, thanks for the input, glad you enjoying the Leon..

PhilG

Jun 19, 2023
Yes it had an engine cover but then I have the V2 1.5 Manual so don't think it was affected with the engine cover issue.

Remember that people are more likely to write something when they are unhappy then happy.

Ok, thanks. it's hard wondering what it's going to be like, when you see all the negative comments. It's a shame as the car itself seem great no ones talking about that, it's just all the bolt on stuff their going on about. Cheers

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise