• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

NeoMagic

Guest
This evening I went on a journey to Guildford anyway we came across a huge flood in the road at high speed. It killed my Cordy completely But after two hours and lots of fiddling I managed to get it running again few.

Anyway to cut a long story short it ran like a bag of **** for the first 20 minutes or something and then got all its power back (due to drying out) the only fault im left with is anything below 3k intermittently is very stuttery and from what I’ve been told it could be something to do with the lambda sensor.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
 
Update, car is now running perfectly again, left it over night after I got home and it must have all dried out. :funk:
 
Few! Glad to hear it's okay now mate. :clap:

Would've been costly if it hadn't sorted itself :cry:

I've done exactly the same before. It's like hitting a brick wall!