push button drinks holder

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
Couldnt think of a better name for it,but the one above the radio.I dont want it as i find it to be honest crap,is there just a blank button SEAT do to replace it or is that not available?

cheers
matt

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
if you mean the cup holder, then the only other alternative would be heated seat switches..
blank ones do exist as the earlier cars didn't have an airbag light on the other side, so i presume you could just turn around that blanking plate?

CMR

Dunno how you can dislike it to be honest, its held everything i've put in it fine, bottles, cans etc!

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
Just flush it in and paint it?

I modified mine to take my heated seat switches.......would be very easy to flush in.

That was what i intended to do if not available.

if you mean the cup holder, then the only other alternative would be heated seat switches..
blank ones do exist as the earlier cars didn't have an airbag light on the other side, so i presume you could just turn around that blanking plate?

good thinking there,ill have a scout around for one.

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
Dunno how you can dislike it to be honest, its held everything i've put in it fine, bottles, cans etc!

i just have no need for it and the fact i covers over the radio isnt to my liking at all (only thing i dont like about the car!)

Mar 3, 2009
Hinckley
small screen for handsfree so its gonna need to be modded even if i get new buttons so ill go with the modding of current cup holder

Teasy

Sep 1, 2007
Middlesbrough
I pushed mine in & now I cant get the fuc*er out :censored: anyone know how to access it ? Is it a cd/radio out jobby ? :shrug:

PS.....I wanna keep it as it's handy........for drinks!!!! :whistle: :doh: :doh: :redface:

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
This is mine satin black

65837059.jpg

sw1op.jpg

Bit dusty but you get the idea.

mjt

Jul 12, 2008
is the fascia one piece?
can you pull that top bit out without removing the ash tray and radio?

i ask because my heated seat is bust and i want to test the switches

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
It is 1 piece but you could cut it in half to remove the top.

I think your switches are different to mine? mine are gold ones hence me modifying the panel

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.