R ST at reasonable price

Marko70

Jul 6, 2019
about right in price considering it's an ex demo or 2nd hand, mileage is too high to be classed as brand new in my opinion!

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
about right in price considering it's an ex demo or 2nd hand, mileage is too high to be classed as brand new in my opinion!
And in the opinion of some insurance companies. Delivery mileage is often allowed up to 250 miles. Over that, and companies which include free GAP insurance or similar exclude the car. It's still quite a premium on what a regular Cupra ST can be found for...

Reactions: Marko70

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
It’s an ex demo that one for sure with those miles.

This one was listed up until a few days ago for £38.4k which is mad considering you can grab yourself a brand new one from a dealer (with the ABT pack aswell) for £35.5k.

I think they must have realised it was massively overpriced hence that big price reduction.

Great car though, love mine.
Missing a few mod cons that you’d get on Lux models perhaps (adaptive cruise, High Beam assist etc etc) but looks wise the R ST is in a different league IMO.

Marko70

Jul 6, 2019
It’s an ex demo that one for sure with those miles.

This one was listed up until a few days ago for £38.4k which is mad considering you can grab yourself a brand new one from a dealer (with the ABT pack aswell) for £35.5k.

I think they must have realised it was massively overpriced hence that big price reduction.

Great car though, love mine.
Missing a few mod cons that you’d get on Lux models perhaps (adaptive cruise, High Beam assist etc etc) but looks wise the R ST is in a different league IMO.

never had adaptive cruise so won't miss it, a few other bits and pieces could be added in with a laptop, high beam assist was added to my old Octy pretty easy, only used it once so no biggie.

what you are buying here is one amazing looking car with amazing performance so what does it matter? I've had a few friends round since I got mine on Wednesday, one of which has 3x modded Civic type R's (including a new one), he couldn't stop looking at it and praising it! I could of quite easily got Golf R or S3 but they seem rather boring in contrast!

Mark.

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Hi Mark, I completely agree with you.
I’ve had mine since the 21st June ;)
https://forums.seatcupra.net/index.php?threads/my-cupra-r-st-abt-uk-version.453619/

It’s an amazing car.

You kinda missed the point of my post. Yes it may cost more than a regular ST and lack a few of the tech goodies the Lux may have, but looks and performance wise (with ABT) it more than make up for it.....and then some :))))

It’s a beautiful machine.

Oh and btw, no you can’t enable high beam assist etc etc as the car lacks the required sensors.

Reactions: Marko70
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members