Radio display

handyandy

HandyAndy
Oct 14, 2009
Crewe
Is it just me or is anyone else out there annoyed by thier radio display?
On my Boca the bottom line of the radio display (showing the frequency) has its bottom half hidden by the black surround. It's about the only thing that does annoy me.
Short of raising the seat to its highest position and sitting on 3 cushions I don't think there is a solution. :shrug:

Red FR

My display covers part of the radio frequency at the bottom of the screen as well, Im at the dealers tomorrow so will be mentioning.

Handy Andy did you get yours fixed?

Hank

Sep 20, 2009
Same here, the black line is slightly too high and just covers up a small amount of the bottom line when using the ipod. Its just like the head unit is slanted back a bit to much.
I am 6'4" and can only see the bottom of the screen when I move closer over the top of the head unit.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Well if its to do with the angle your sitting at there isnt anything a dealer will be able to do.

Nothing i've noticed myself. 6ft 2ins tall but sit fairly close to the wheel with legs and arms bent and quite an upright seat.

Red FR

I went to the dealers on Saturday and they agreed that it should not look like that. Told me they would order a replacement.

Red FR

In addition to my previous post, should the radio surround in the FR be piano black?
All the photos show it as this, but mine is standard grey plastic.

Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.