Rain Sensing Closure of Windows?

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
hello

can any one with the rain sensor fitted let me know if you have rain sensing closure of windows e.g. when the sensor detects rain and the windows have been left open does yours close, i have tested mine with a glass of water over the sensor but doesnt do anything?

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
hello

can any one with the rain sensor fitted let me know if you have rain sensing closure of windows e.g. when the sensor detects rain and the windows have been left open does yours close, i have tested mine with a glass of water over the sensor but doesnt do anything?

no it doesnt. but thats only because its not supposed to.

JC

Apr 6, 2008
hello

Sounds like a really bad idea - what would happen if somebody left a dog in their car with the windows open on a really hot day and then it started to rain :think:

KzJF

Full Member on Wednesdays
Aug 7, 2009
I always wondered if that's possible, seeing that many people complain about open windows + rainy day = soaking interior :confused:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members