Range

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Sorry to appear dense but I have a lack of knowledge that you may be willing to help with.
I have and love an 07 Fr and am not sure what the following are, the K1 and the Fr 550. Could anyone please sketch in the specs for me?:headhurt:

jcp

Dec 18, 2008
Herts
Thanks Gazm & Michael it seems odd the Fr550 was diesel only- but I suppose the oil burners are popular especially for high milers. I wonder what the facelift may bring?

Rick_1138

when i spoke to the Seat dealers in town, i enquired about a facelift for the new year and they had no idea, this doesn't mean its gospel but they did say a 3 year model age is very short for the car market.

Jul 10, 2007
Leeds
when i spoke to the Seat dealers in town, i enquired about a facelift for the new year and they had no idea, this doesn't mean its gospel but they did say a 3 year model age is very short for the car market.

I used to work in the car industry and 3 years is the normal lifecycle for a facelift, 6 years for a complete new model. Sometimes the facelift is very very minor though.

Rick_1138

that may be it, from what i could garner, its not a major change...bloody hope no, i want to get one as they come!