RashCupra's mk4 beezer

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
again very very nice rash:clap: , almost making me jelous :redface:
fooooking 310 in thatr thing oh gawd, holy mother of jesus thats gonna be scary:blink: have you thought about what the torque figure is gonna be running at and weather or not the clutch can take it:cry:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
clutch upgrade will be done with gtrs turbo upgrade along with more engine bits silicone hoses ect. i havent thought of a torque figure but i want it reliable so il go as far as i can :D il also map it so it will be drivable not sitting in a cloud of smoke :p

gazjones

its always gonna end up starting in a cloud of smoke in first 2 gears! mine does already

Triple D

Now rash, thats just taking the piss :lol: mine looks like a monster truck compared to yours :cry: Looks awsome matey, and you will soon have the power to go with it :D

gazjones

me rash no im not jealouse got enough power for me have other things coming up lol need moeny now!

Triple D

aimez, its just pimped low, depends what you class as the best old bean ;) and whats with the HUGE big sigi picture? can you not resize it?

Aimez

yep but thats what i like no chavvy mods it looks standard almost basically its a sleeper. I should have said in my tastes it the best, iv offended everyone now sorry!
As you can see sig now gone i will have to try resizing it yet again, didnt realsise till i did this post then it went!!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
cheers again aimez you can see it in the metal when you come to crawley vag 4 meet ;) ive had all the engine bay sprayed now but im not too sure! il get some pics up soon

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
thanks matey :thumbup: you wouldnt at the moment ^^^ :no: as my tax runs out on the 12th of this month £190 need more petrol my turbo has blown and a replacement turbo upgrade is going to be costing me an easy £3000 money money money! its so worth it!

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
As your all aware my car has gone to jbs last week and im exspecting the cupra back in the next few days :funk: :dance: :p

here is the list of what ive had fitted recently

IHI vf34 turbo
lighter flywheel
uprated clutch
jbs tubular uprated manifold
410cc injectors
3"maf housing and sensor
pd 160 airbox 3" outlet
de cat pipe
4 bar f.p.r
4 bar fuel pump
Custom T.I.P
silicone hoses
Custom Code stage3 remap

im HOPING for 320-30bhp 330lb ft :D

il get the rolling road graph up when i get the car back :p

Last edited:

Triple D

What no LSD then rash? you'll wish you had when you get it back :p

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
at the mo no :( but £5k was my limit for NOW! :lol: in a short time to come il be getting the 6 speed box l.s.diff and the internals :) but for now il have to learn how to control the power ect

Last edited:

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
not here yet as jbs has had trouble with it as my local seat garage had put the cambelt on a tooth out (never use them the customer service is crap and slow and when you do get it back it fcuks your car up! )

BUT now the problem is solved will have the car back very soon :thumbup: tue/wed

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.