Status
Not open for further replies.

ross p

Back at last....
Jul 13, 2007
Glasgow
www.firstrespondernm.co.uk
got full system exhaust to come, pannel filter and remap
then coilovers front bumper spoiler to follow after. kinda want to enjoy the car for what it is for a little while tho. comments sugestions welsome.

very lovely looking car rash:D

but what gains will you be getting from a remap as it is still a n/a, unless as t.spark says - you got any plans to make the map stand out:whistle:

T. Spark

Ohh got spot chris,

Didnt mention in my reply but its stunning I said a few months ago I can see myself in a Golf R32 in the future they are stunning in both MK4 and MK5, however I think the MK4 now does look dated, but will be a classic, as will the MK5.

woza135

BEEZA OF LUST
Mar 16, 2008
Crawley W-Sussex
nice one mate there is one like that near me but has been modded loads looks and sounds the dogs! Im sure you will spend some time making yours individual

Cupra_Jay

Orange Wheels FTW!!
Oct 25, 2006
Pub!!
lovely looking motor rash!! seats look really comfy!!

the noise these things make is heart stoppingly good! the 4wd must be a welcome change aswell from your old mk4s FWD!?

look forward to seeing how this progresses!!

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
very lovely looking car rash:D

but what gains will you be getting from a remap as it is still a n/a, unless as t.spark says - you got any plans to make the map stand out:whistle:

Still get ok gains on it mate, 5% on BHP and Torque, not loads but team it up with a filter and decent exhaust and it sure helps.

Maybe take a wee trip to HPA Rash? Need some really deep pockets for those kits.

ross p

Back at last....
Jul 13, 2007
Glasgow
www.firstrespondernm.co.uk
Still get ok gains on it mate, 5% on BHP and Torque, not loads but team it up with a filter and decent exhaust and it sure helps.

Maybe take a wee trip to HPA Rash? Need some really deep pockets for those kits.

But for the price involved with a map are they gains worth it. That would be like me getting my car mapped and only be getting the same gains 5% either way.

I know its rash's money and he will do what he likes:D

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
Very nice mate, similar spec to the one i nearly bought begining of the year but thought the Cupra was a better new bargain in the end. Looking at yours and the lack of grip i now get in this weather not so sure i made the right decision. I notice no steering wheel controls?

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
SDC10461.jpg

SDC10463.jpg

Am I the only one that finds these pictures mechanically erotic :drool::drool::drool::redface::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members