Rear seat belt warning light

Goggles76

Oct 1, 2016
Hi, I have a Leon ST FR (Dec 15). Does anybody know how I can activate the warnings for the rear seat belts? It refers to these in manual but says that it is model specific. It is the only thing I miss from my previous car- it's useful for when kids are in the back.

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
I think it only comes with the safety pack or something, I don't think you can add it after, as it's not just a case of switching it on in vcds as your car will be missing the hardware for it to work.
I could be wrong mind

Goggles76

Oct 1, 2016
Thanks for your replies. I have found the pack in the main brochure. I have emailed customer services to get some more information on this. I already have the convenience pack which has most of the safety pack, but there is a safety pack plus so hopefully that can be retrofitted.

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Thanks for your replies. I have found the pack in the main brochure. I have emailed customer services to get some more information on this. I already have the convenience pack which has most of the safety pack, but there is a safety pack plus so hopefully that can be retrofitted.

Maybe when you find out or have it done post up here what's involved sure other members would be interested as if it's available as a dealer fit it should be an easy diy mod for most people on here
:)

Goggles76

Oct 1, 2016
I've finally had a reply from Seat and it's not possible to retro fit the sensors.

The reply said, "I have liaised with our Technical Support Team and they have advised that this is a Factory fitted option only. I understand
this is not the news you wanted to hear and I apologise for any disappointment caused."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise