Rear tail lights

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
hi everyone, im looking into buying some after market tail lights, but my question is are these the only ones they make for my ibiza mk 1998/99 S reg

i can only find 2 sets, there has to be more surely!!!
only ones i can find are the round bubble circle design!!

if anyone could find anymore it would be grateful, plus i would like them to be black!!

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
ive already spray tinted my whole back lights nd bit above the liecence plate... but ive got my mot due very soon, nd i dont think thy will go through!! so il wait nd see!! if not i want a set of black lights!!

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
yeh same mine have the tinited indicator!! looks like il have to get out my spray can that removes the tint :( theres goes £20 ...can u buy reflector strips tho!!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
Here are some pictures of the lights I have.

PICT0142.jpg

PICT0144.jpg

These are fully e-marked up and pass an mot no problems.

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
ive also got a set of them lexus ones spare but they are smoked,

also the rear lights on my prefacelift are also slightly tinted like the gti ones and they dont have the orange indicator bit

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
cruiser how much are u selling ur lights? also where they orignally black... nd do thy come with on fixtures nd fittings and bulbs!!?

antzedwardz

Jun 18, 2009
Cambridge
ok cheers!! but il prob stick to standard considering thy wnt match the reflector bar, but thanks anyway!! but iam lookin into buying some seat cupra black nd red leather seats!! if u knw anyone whos scrappin theirs!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.