Recommended good bodyshop..near or in Glasgow

Spud_G40

PS3 Gamer tag: SRedx
Jun 12, 2006
Glasgow
Hey,

Looking for a top bodyshop in or around Glasgow, somewhere you lot can recommend, going to get a full respray and rear arch rid or rust on my MK3 Cupra at some point and want to get a quality paint job, it is my pride and joy after all.

Cheers peeps

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
My mate used to work there a few years ago - Quality was always great. Couple of my mates have had resprays back then and couldn't fault them! What's your experience?

Who's your mate?
I've seen plenty of cars they've done. And for the price they charge, I wouldn't let them near mine.
I've not personally had any work done, because the time I went in for a quote, it was lunchtime and they were all outside lying on cars that were in for work. After seeing that I didn't even ask for a quote

Fair enough - my mate works over at Emergency One now. To be fair he said some of the boys who worked there could be arseholes.

You are right about the prices too - We rubbed down my mates GT4 took out the windows, engine, interior, filled and smoothed any dings and they still took £1300 for the full respray. It was a good job though!

nerayan

Nerayan
Apr 8, 2010
Portsmouth
I am sooooo pissed!!! Went to have my back windows tinted on my 2010 leon fr and one of the workers dropped a piece of pipe on my hood. Left a 1/2 inch surface dent. And what took the cake was he wanted me to pay full price for the job. Made him pay for it. Getting it done Monday. Don't care what it cost him man. Is there any seal or wrap that I can get to prevent such accidents.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members