• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Yeah, it is a great combination it really transforms the look of the rear end... To be fair though, I had no plans of changing from the triple R setup until a mate offered me the BCS and valance for a price that I just couldn't refuse.

dont suppose the triple r one is up for sale now haha ? loving the car mate
 
New induction kit fitted, this time I went with the Evoms kit, I also modified my spare engine cover so as it fits with the Evoms kit.



Also thought that I'd take advantage of a rare sunny day up here is Scotland and take some pictures :)