Remap choices

AL-TDI

AL-TDI
May 10, 2005
Walsall West Mids
Getting a remap for my FR CR 170
My options are Revo stage 1 or a P-Torque map
Price is irrelevant as the difference is £4
I had a revo map on my PD150 Cupra tdi and was really pleased with the results that was 7 years ago I can only assume they have improved since then
So results should be good
But I also had a P-Torque map on my BMW 120d and was really impressed with Will great customer service and the results were also excellent
Both will come with before and after dyno results and from what I have read end results are very similar
What's the general view of the forum members

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
You're better off searching mate as this has been covered literally dozens of times and always ends up with the same result.

You get a few camps of people who swear by their chosen software and try to tell you that the competition isn't as good.

Bottom line for me is pick one of the more reputable companies that is located locally to you and get them to do it.

LVS Racing

Apr 11, 2013
Lincoln
I would certainly recommend Revo stage 1 software on your vehicle.

We are based over in Lincoln and are Revo Dealers

P-torque.co.uk

Mar 30, 2006
Wolverhampton
www.p-torque.co.uk
Getting a remap for my FR CR 170
My options are Revo stage 1 or a P-Torque map
Price is irrelevant as the difference is £4
I had a revo map on my PD150 Cupra tdi and was really pleased with the results that was 7 years ago I can only assume they have improved since then
So results should be good
But I also had a P-Torque map on my BMW 120d and was really impressed with Will great customer service and the results were also excellent
Both will come with before and after dyno results and from what I have read end results are very similar
What's the general view of the forum members

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P-Torque again obviously :D

15% discount for Xmas coming soon too!

We overwrote Revo software on the PTCC race cars (2× Leon TSI's) and they have come first and second for the last 2 seasons :funk:

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.