Remap question and p torque..

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
Hi all.

what boost pressure in psi are your remapped LEON CUPRA R's running??

mine peaks at 25-26 and holds 24 sometimes 22 depeneds on what gear and if you load it up like.

so what sort of boost pressure does your remaps run etc and can you UP the pressure more than a stage 1 as i think standard for a lcr is 14? and up to 22 peak and hold low 20s? so what is achieveable etc/

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
Hi all.

what boost pressure in psi are your remapped LEON CUPRA R's running??

mine peaks at 25-26 and holds 24 sometimes 22 depeneds on what gear and if you load it up like.

so what sort of boost pressure does your remaps run etc and can you UP the pressure more than a stage 1 as i think standard for a lcr is 14? and up to 22 peak and hold low 20s? so what is achieveable etc/

Standard boost pressure on a LCR is about 9-11 PSI

If your boosting tthe figures you've listed above you should be a very happy camper, stage 2 won't give you more than that

jwfcms

Sep 14, 2008
UK Yorkshire
yes thats what mines boosting

no its a chipped uk custom map. i had stage 1 then had it custom remaped to get a bit more out of it. i dont have an exhaust just a dump valve 007p and a panel filter.

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
24 psi from a K04 is bordering on dangerous IMO mate. On standard parts the car will struggle to get enough fuel in to match that much boost. Give it a good run and then take one of the plugs out and check the colour of the electrode. If its a light chocolate brown, all is well and you're a lucky fella.

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
yes thats what mines boosting

no its a chipped uk custom map. i had stage 1 then had it custom remaped to get a bit more out of it. i dont have an exhaust just a dump valve 007p and a panel filter.

did you get a graph? be interesting to see the difference between stage 1 &2 as your car modwise is still at stage 1.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members