Res delete type?

FOX1429

Aug 6, 2012
Wales
Gone to order parts from progressive parts (vagsports res delete pipe kit) but no idea whether I need version 1 or 2 (they look virtually the same from pictures) anyone got a clue??

I have manual 300 hatch - there’s a drop down for this but then gives the 2 versions??!

D9FA4A93-91C1-40DF-8AF5-CCDBFADB4076.png

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Gone to order parts from progressive parts (vagsports res delete pipe kit) but no idea whether I need version 1 or 2 (they look virtually the same from pictures) anyone got a clue??

I have manual 300 hatch - there’s a drop down for this but then gives the 2 versions??!

View attachment 17744
Without going under your car and getting a photo, no one is going to be able to tell you.

If you look at the pictures, V2 has a tighter bend in the pipe after the resonator, and V1 also has a step change in the diameter of the pipe work.

Your best option is sticking your phone under the car and taking some photos, then you can always send them to Progressive Parts to be doubly sure.

Reactions: FOX1429

FOX1429

Aug 6, 2012
Wales
I’m sorry if these are silly questions but I’m new to modding.

I assume the res delete doesn’t effect MOT?

also I assume it’s totally reversible when it comes to returning/part ex’ing/selling so do you just keep the resonator taken off and then get the same refitted when it’s time?

motty225

Polestar 2
Sep 11, 2008
Ashby De-La Zouch
I’m sorry if these are silly questions but I’m new to modding.

I assume the res delete doesn’t effect MOT?

also I assume it’s totally reversible when it comes to returning/part ex’ing/selling so do you just keep the resonator taken off and then get the same refitted when it’s time?
Doesn't effect mot, can be reversed ??

FOX1429

Aug 6, 2012
Wales
Brill

I’ve seen some cracking clips of the sound with res delete so think I’ll be going for it.

Turned the fake noise off so with the res delete I think it will sound as it should do being a Cupra.

Insurance is only £40 a year more so just waiting on Seat Finance coming back and im good to go.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.