reseting the ECU

hoops

Jan 17, 2007
oxfordshire
me mates got the vag com, year iv just started to get in to modin the car got i dv coming from forge an just put cat back on next is the front resprayed 55£ from jabba sport if you get one get a standard one as the other ones u can get make it over boost what bhp u running

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I think if my car was running 100% id be looking at just over the 210bhp with about 250ish lbs/ft that was using a rough calculation from some vag com logs ive got a RR day at the end of the month so will know for sure then as long as the cars upto scratch. yours is running approx 201bhp isnt it? Modding your airbox and poping a green filter is a cheap and effective mod.

David

hoops

Jan 17, 2007
oxfordshire
how do you mod the air box? sounds alot cheaper year 200bhp need more now tho lol the exhaust has made it alot mor responsive were you going for your rr

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Take a look at this thread mate,

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=101751&highlight=smoothed+airbox

Im going to storm proformance in aldermarston with another forum that advertised it on here, Proformance VW mag are holding it. Im meeting up with a few from here at juntion 12 on the m4 and going down from there. Its my 1st RR day though the forum should be a good day with 30 cars going on the rollers. More than welcome to come down as a spectator as im sure all the places are booked up now.

David.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Yeh give it a go mate, mod the box to accept a 80/100m air feed aswell my DV noise was better and it qas quite abit more responsive.

Does your mate with vag come know how to log and know what hes looking at? Im looking for somebody with vag com local so i can scan my car for faults and do some logs as i feel my car isnt boosting right at the moment, there would be some beer tokens in it for him if he knows what he`s doing.

Cheers David.

hoops

Jan 17, 2007
oxfordshire
?? il give him a call tomorow bud see what says hes pluged mine a couple of times and told me my faults so id fort he knows what hes at?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.