Retrofitting Armrest

Dec 21, 2022
Hi all,

I have a Leon mk4 that does not have an arm rest.
Is it possible to retrofit with the original armrest?
All third party ones I’ve seen don’t really look good

adrianator

Sep 13, 2022
Hi all,

I have a Leon mk4 that does not have an arm rest.
Is it possible to retrofit with the original armrest?
All third party ones I’ve seen don’t really look good
How does it look? It's just the bin and it's missing the armrest only? It is it an empty space in that part of the center console? Can you share a pic?

Dec 21, 2022
How does it look? It's just the bin and it's missing the armrest only? It is it an empty space in that part of the center console? Can you share a pic?
Yeah, it's an empty space with a 12V socket. I've attached pics

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    769.1 KB · Views: 223
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    781 KB · Views: 248

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
Well at least you still got the same, uselessly small, cupholders as everyone else. You are also missing the rear USB sockets, passenger air vents and their electronic temperature controls, which are all in the rear of the armrest, so likely to be missing all the wiring and ducting for these.

Dec 21, 2022
Well at least you still got the same, uselessly small, cupholders as everyone else. You are also missing the rear USB sockets, passenger air vents and their electronic temperature controls, which are all in the rear of the armrest, so likely to be missing all the wiring and ducting for these.
If there’s a good thing about having the missing armrest is that at least I have a place for bottles :LOL:

Nov 4, 2023
Hi all
Does anyone know of any solution? I went directly to Seat, and they told me that to install the armrest, it would be necessary to replace the entire console. In other words, it's not possible to just add the armrest. :(

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.