revo1 stage1

krizz51

Feb 4, 2006
forest of dean (glos)
seriously considering a revo stage 1, i know alot of you guys have these. just wondered if you had encountered any problems with these, an how much boost should i be expecting to run after, i dont want to melt my pistons so what is a safe bet ??
:think:

CupraPower

Jan 29, 2004
Woking, Surrey
Visit site
dooit.gif

Do it
Totally new car!!

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
Hi, iv had no problems atall all i can do is praise it :thumbup: and you should be looking for around the 20psi mark.. Maybe a couple more :D

mulletman

Limp Mode Squad ™
Mar 26, 2004
with the mods you already have it will work really well mate,,, go for it, daz

krizz51

Feb 4, 2006
forest of dean (glos)
have spoke to alot of ppl an thats what i was planning on getting but will need fmic an bit skint at the mo. also have heard alot of ppl prefer a stage1 than 2. it can cause alot of hassle, dont no how true this is can anyone shed any light on the subject
thanks

cupra_matt

Audi Technician
Dec 15, 2004
Carlisle
krizz51 said:
have spoke to alot of ppl an thats what i was planning on getting but will need fmic an bit skint at the mo. also have heard alot of ppl prefer a stage1 than 2. it can cause alot of hassle, dont no how true this is can anyone shed any light on the subject
thanks

I have quite a few mods, see my sig, and i still prefer stage 1 and would recommmend it to anyone, in fact iam thinking of going back to stage 1 until i get AM04 or something similar, the difference between standard and revo is huge. Get it, you wont regret.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.