Roadside assistance registration

Aug 19, 2020
I recently picked up a new Ibiza from my dealer, and I believe that it comes with 2 years free roadside assistance.

I wasn’t given a policy booklet or number with this, so I called the dealer to ask about it and they say that I only need to call the number online with my reg plate if I need them and it’ll be (supposedly) set up.

The dealer have been fairly rubbish throughout the whole buying process, so I don’t trust that this is the case and I’m fairly certain that something will have gone wrong here.

Does anyone with any experience with the roadside assistance know what should happen and if the dealer is right? Is there any way to verify if my cover has been registered? I’d rather it not be that I need it but can’t use it without me paying because it’s not been registered.

I’m not even sure if it’s AA, RAC or Green Flag cover to call them and ask. I think the number online is only the assistance number.

A.k

Mar 1, 2021
its with the AA. call them, give your reg and it starts from when the vehicle was 1st registered in the UK

its the top AA package includes Europe

0800 262 622

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members