RS6 8 pot calipers onto an Audi A3 2.0 TDI quattro ?

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
probably would if you can design your own mounting brackets to fit

and obtain discs in the right offset.

I would look at something more off the shelf, unless you know how to make/design stuff

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
I cannot be assed if i got to make custom mounting brackets etc. I was hoping that they would be a direct fit.:( What about the AP calipers from my ibiza cupra would they be a direct fit or would i have to get mounting brackets made ? How hard would it be to get mounting brackets made for the AP calipers to fit the Audi since it would save me alot of money if i could get them to fit and then just buy another set of discs to fit the Audi then buy a whole new setup.

Feel

Veedubya 'velle
Jun 12, 2003
Midlands
Bill will know the answer to that as he's sold a few sets IIRC. He's a bit AWOL at the mo', probably getting the car ready for the new season...

Brembos would be a fairly obvious choice though...

Yumann

May 17, 2002
Glasgow
The RS6 calipers are a no go as they are trialing calipers. You can fit them and make them into leading but because of the differentail piston bores you will get tappered wear on the leading edge of the pads.
8 piston calipers are OTT and usually dont work that well because they need 4 pads per calliper.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.