Rubber Mats Boot Estate/ST lower position

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
I‘ve currently rubber mats in my Ateca, and they have caught a couple of beer bottle top leakages so would prefer a lipped version when I finally get my Leon Estate/ST Are there any recommendations for something that suits the lower position, or ideally both.

We occasionally pack the car to the brim with camping equipment, so space at that point is always a premium.

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
I‘ve currently rubber mats in my Ateca, and they have caught a couple of beer bottle top leakages so would prefer a lipped version when I finally get my Leon Estate/ST Are there any recommendations for something that suits the lower position, or ideally both.

We occasionally pack the car to the brim with camping equipment, so space at that point is always a premium.
Have you done a Google search ? I found this, not Seat but should do your job

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
There’s a selection at the links below;

https://www.carmats4u.com/tailored-...019-onwards/seat-leon-st-boot-liner-2020.html

https://www.bootsliners.co.uk/SEAT-LEON-BOOT-LINER-ESTATE-SPORTS-TOURER.html

Not sure if they’re for the upper or lower boot floor position though - some of the ads above make reference to non-adjustable floor.

The liner at the third link looks very similar in style / construction to the Novline boot liner (bought from eBay seller Driveden) I have in my VW. Mine has good durability and the quality seems also seems good. It has a raised, non-slip pattern to minimise the risk of items sliding around, and a decent sized lip around the edge so if there are any spillages, they’re kept within the boot liner. Much more sturdy (and cheaper) than those genuine VW OEM flimsy polystyrene type boot liners too.

Last edited:

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I got from Bootsliners for the Mk4 (hatch) although there was a choice of upper & lower. None adjustable floor I selected lower, fits perfectly and as described.

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
Thanks for the replies. Have seen some of these, just not seeing anything that commits to lower or both position besides the non tray version:

I did consider this until the tray saved me from beer cap leaks twice since, so be careful with the large Heineken bottles.

I‘ve plenty of time yet as not expecting delivery anytime soon.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.