Rubbish Boys - Original Edition

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
1st time ive used this, and 1st impression are very good.

A nice aroma to the Wax, almost lemon like. Applied by using the palm of your hand, which is quite a refreshing change. You really get to know all of your car.

The wax goes on fairly easily, and spreads quite thinly. You dont actually need to use much, you just keep working it around the car. Leave to dry for about 15 minutes. After leaving it to dry and honestly thought, this will be a bugger to remove, but it actually came off quite easily, with a bit of elbow grease.

As you remove the wax you can see a deep vibrant shine developing, I removed all the wax and then went round again with a clean cloth to buff.

Definitly impressed and wont hesitate to use again. A little on the pricey side, but worth it, especially how long it will last.

Wax applied
SP_A0142.jpg

Buffed
SP_A0144.jpg

SP_A0143.jpg

Last edited:

Rubbish Boy

I'm glad you were suitably impressed, it does mean a lot to see a writeup like that. :)

If you don't feel like using hands (although I like to) , a foam applicator is quite okay, and you will most likely be able to apply a thinner coat with one. Just start some wax in the top of the jar, either with a finger or a MF cloth before diving in with the applicator. Thinner coat should make removal even easier.

The price, well unfortuantely this is quite an expensive product to make. For anyone who isn't aware this wax is handmade by me, in very small batches (4 at a time infact), with natural ingredients:- carnauba wax, beeswax, coconut oil and orange oil (hence the smell). So it is something quite unique, currently there are only 24 jars in existence.

Anyway Phil thanks for posting that, it's made my evening and the car looks great. :coolthumb

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Thats superb mate!

I think the price is pretty reasonable - I currently use Megs Cleaner Wax and P21s for my waxes. To be honest with you i am more impressed with the cleaner wax as a product. P21s is superb but just isnt as durable.

I think i am going to try this stuff you put on empi :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members