SAMS BLACK LCR GT2871 build. THE END :( !!!

Laggo

May 13, 2011
Linconshire
now i have a few goodies to fit, my cheap dp and sports cat from the usa, costing me a massive £77
and a forge turbo to charge pipe hose

hopefully i can get these fitted in the next few weeks :) newyear brings stage 2 map :)

where did you buy these from mate do ya have the link still or? cheers :p

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
nooo, i sold it on as it wouldnt fit and needed some modding. the cost of the modding would have cost more than a proper dp that fits straight on.

Last edited:

rizer290

Apr 22, 2010
Northampton
nice one i used to have strutt braces in my old gti6 they make a huge difference especially when driving round the track, took my old car round rockingham great fun mate.

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
just fitted my new autometer phantom boost gauge.

this gauge works so much better than my old one, well seems to react 10x faster but i dont think it looks so nice as the shadow gauge. what do you gius think?

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
I went with the autometer ones as i think they look the most OE, looks good
Being american though can make getting metric scales a pain

Ben Cupra2

Aug 12, 2011
Leicestershire
I have just spend my whole day at work reading through this thread and its given me a real inspiration to get going on my Cupra that I picked up the other day! That engine bay looks awesome mate good job!

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
I have just spend my whole day at work reading through this thread and its given me a real inspiration to get going on my Cupra that I picked up the other day! That engine bay looks awesome mate good job!

thanks for your nice comments matey, makes it all worth while. need any help wit yours just drop me a pm :)

sambryant

RoadRunner meep meep
Mar 26, 2009
Bristol
yeah i got the gauge from real steel by phone. it was on offer at £26+p&p only trouble, it was the last one.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise