Saving Favorites in Navigation

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Has anyone got this to work, as I have tried doing what the user manual says, but can't get any address's into Favorites. Tried when first entering as well as from last destinations used list.

Stebb

Dec 28, 2010
Machynlleth
Have you managed to enter HOME and get the car to remember that?
Mine wouldn't save HOME nor any favourites until the dealer replaced a significant part (the equivalent of the head-unit) , but it took about 6 months to diagnose. Meanwhile, other functions did eventually work as expected including Connect and sharing favourites/destinations from the app. The Sat Nav still seems to be non-UK friendly when entering postcodes though better with later Maps (now on 22.4).

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Have you managed to enter HOME and get the car to remember that?
Mine wouldn't save HOME nor any favourites until the dealer replaced a significant part (the equivalent of the head-unit) , but it took about 6 months to diagnose. Meanwhile, other functions did eventually work as expected including Connect and sharing favourites/destinations from the app. The Sat Nav still seems to be non-UK friendly when entering postcodes though better with later Maps (now on 22.4).
The one favourite that is saved was put in by the dealer, and I don't remember what he did. He typed in Home and saved my postcode as that rather than the default Home that was preset along with Work already there. Will need to ask how he did it.