Seat Ateca FR 2021 Mib3 and area view 2

Jul 25, 2022
Hello, I installed a 360 view in a Seat Ateca FR 2021. I had it coded, I didn't code it myself. But now I ran into a problem that it doesn't know how to encode it correctly. The unit is Mib3 + areaview2 5q0907556c. There is only an image on the screen, but no camera sensor lines. The views icon is missing and it also doesn't work if you click on the car icon.Can someone advise me how to solve this or code it.

Attachments

• 20220720_102128 (1).jpg
    20220720_102128 (1).jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 133
  • 20220720_104842.jpg
    20220720_104842.jpg
    471.7 KB · Views: 148

Tell

Staff member
I'd go back to who coded it. Possibly one for @East Yorkshire Retrofits . I'm wondering whether it has all the correct components in it. The bendy reverse lines that are linked to the wheel position only come up with certain cameras / wiring and wheels (one conversation we had). My pre face lifted was factory fitted and uses mib2. Pass on whether they changed the spec on the equipment between pre and post face lift. I pass on how it works in a mib3. The mib3 coding I guess will be different.

Did you put the wing mirror cameras in ?. I know may be a dumb question. Mine runs with four cameras. You tap the image to go round them. I'm sure how you control the image may be different in mib3.

You really need someone with a factory fitted face lifted Ateca with top view to give you the coding dump so you can analyse it against yours plus explain the menus if something is missing.

What's going on with the front camera? I get it's not calibrated but that looks miles out (what's the blue?)

Important that the module has the correct dataset prior to attempting coding

With area view, you'll get nothing if you fit the wrong cameras

Fortunately your car doesn't have a "full" Mib3 system meaning your cameras will be using the previous generation LVDS system which is pretty easy to work with compared to the new ethernet system

We can fix this remotely for you if you have the correct equipment

Reactions: aveselic and Tell

Tell

Staff member
What's going on with the front camera? I get it's not calibrated but that looks miles out (what's the blue?)

Fortunately your car doesn't have a "full" Mib3 system meaning your cameras will be using the previous generation LVDS system which is pretty easy to work with compared to the new ethernet system

It does seem to be a good close up picture of the front and rear paving I never see on mine in the first picture 😂. I'd agree calibration for starters. I hadn't really noticed that but thought the sides didn't look right. Could be a blue car or the number plate 😉. Leave you two to sort out.

It does seem to be a good close up picture of the front and rear paving I never see on mine in the first picture 😂. I'd agree calibration for starters. I hadn't really noticed that but thought the sides didn't look right. Could be a blue car or the number plate 😉. Leave you two to sort out.
Calibration won't work until dataset & coding is correct unfortunately so has to be the last step 😢

Jul 25, 2022

Hello,

I installed the cameras and 360 module according to the ETKA program for the Seat Ateca FR 2021 (VSSZZZ5FZM6523204).
AreaView 2: 5Q0 907 556 C
Front, Left, Right: 5Q0980546A
Rear: 5NA827566B

I see that the debate has developed in the direction of camera calibration. But what bothers me the most is that the MIB3 unit does not display the appropriate image, which I conclude is that the Mib3 unit should be coded for the 360 view and not only for the rear view camera, am I wrong? Since it is not necessary to switch between views, there are also no lines between views and lines for parking sensors.

I have a vas5054a through which I was coded remotely.

That blue part on the front camera is the reflection of the tablet.

I want a look like the one in this video:

If you know how to code it, I'm definitely ready for you to do it for me online.

Hello,

I installed the cameras and 360 module according to the ETKA program for the Seat Ateca FR 2021 (VSSZZZ5FZM6523204).
AreaView 2: 5Q0 907 556 C
Front, Left, Right: 5Q0980546A
Rear: 5NA827566B

I see that the debate has developed in the direction of camera calibration. But what bothers me the most is that the MIB3 unit does not display the appropriate image, which I conclude is that the Mib3 unit should be coded for the 360 view and not only for the rear view camera, am I wrong? Since it is not necessary to switch between views, there are also no lines between views and lines for parking sensors.

I have a vas5054a through which I was coded remotely.

That blue part on the front camera is the reflection of the tablet.

I want a look like the one in this video:

If you know how to code it, I'm definitely ready for you to do it for me online.
The coding on the infotainment unit is the same for both highline RVC & Area view (resolution may change however that isn't an issue here as the picture wouldn't display at all). Lowline camera coding is different.

I'd guess either 5F is coded for lowline camera, or it's incorrect dataset/coding on 6C. We can't work with 5054a unfortunately, we can only work with 6154/A

Jul 25, 2022
The coding on the infotainment unit is the same for both highline RVC & Area view (resolution may change however that isn't an issue here as the picture wouldn't display at all). Lowline camera coding is different.

I'd guess either 5F is coded for lowline camera, or it's incorrect dataset/coding on 6C. We can't work with 5054a unfortunately, we can only work with 6154/A
Hello,
do you have any advice or data set instructions for setting up the 360 view in odis engineering, because I have it installed on my laptop?

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.