Seat Cupra K1???

D3DNA

May 14, 2006
Cov
Just out of curiosity was looking on the Seat website tonight, thought i'd spec up a Cupra but another options is available, the K1.

Basically looks like a BTCC Cupra, with a single central exhaust.

Looks the dogs danglies in Candy White, and Black alloys (option).

How comes i've not seen or heard of this???

Last edited:

D3DNA

May 14, 2006
Cov
Thing is before posting this, I looked for any reference to K1 Cupra to no avail.

Need to hone the detective skills!

Al

Aug 29, 2005
SEAT have not put a lot of thought in to it - they have taken the regular Aero kit and put on a centre exhaust as you mentioned (VXR style). Looks crap IMHO.

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
i agree, i had a look and the centre exhaust is a naff idea and why are they taking styling tips from vrx's they are rubbish i.e the finishing quality, the interior... to be fair the only thing on the car that makes the whole car look sporty are the wheels
all IMHO

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Thing is before posting this, I looked for any reference to K1 Cupra to no avail.

Need to hone the detective skills!

The forum doesn't catalogue words under 3 characters as standard

so I've added K1, and will renew the search database later on today

Mark

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Just out of curiosity was looking on the Seat website tonight, thought i'd spec up a Cupra but another options is available, the K1.

Basically looks like a BTCC Cupra, with a single central exhaust.

Looks the dogs danglies in Candy White, and Black alloys (option).

How comes i've not seen or heard of this???

The head of Seat for the entire world rung me up as he couldnt remember your telephone number to let you know about it. He says ''Lo siento''

:D

GREY 225

Jim R
Oct 15, 2006
Looks good in luna grey with black wheels,front and sides look good but rear looks abit odd still,but overall doesnt look too bad i think,gives it a more agressive appearance,might have to go and have alook at one at dealers to see what it looks like in the skin.

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
At Autosport it looked more like an Altea than a Leon. Just dont see the point, either release a completely different kit or leave it. In my opinion the top car amongst the range should be different. i.e. Focus ST, VXR.

No disrespect to Aero Kit owners, but the cupra k1 should not look like a 1.6 model with the same kit, bar a central exhaust

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
A)The lost mountain

But then, if K2 is the tallest peak in the Karakorum range (second tallest on Earth)…where is K1? Wasn’t it supposed to be higher? How come nobody speaks about it? Does it exist at all?

Well, the answer is yes. K1 exists and it's a beautiful mountain too. But it's not as high as Chogori and, has also kept its local name: Masherbrum.

Montgomery named the mountains before he measured them. And the first imposing peak he spotted raising over the Hushe valley was precisely Masherbrum. That's how it got the first ‘place’ on the Karakorum list. Behind Masherbrum, far in the distance, was Chogori, which came second. B)K-1 is a martial arts fighting sport which fuses centuries of tradition from martial arts such as karate, kung fu, tae kwon do and kickboxing (the "K") into a thoroughly modern and electrifying spectator sport, to determine the single best stand-up fighter in the world (the "1"). SO IS K1 CUPRA THE MISTAKE OR THE CHAMPION??? :D:D:D