Seat cupra v Honda type r

Fast_Eddie

BMW 1series M please!
May 16, 2004
Bradford West Yorkshire
twice I have been into a Honda dealer in Bradford recently and twice I was completely ignored for a least 10 mins before I walked out without a single word being said by anyone. Now I am all for being left alone for a bit to have a nosey but jeees.. By the way, I was smart/casual and the second time I was with my girlfriend(who was also smart/casually dressed).I will never go back to that garage again!
terrible service in MAIN DEALER vauxhall garage in Bradford but fantastic service from a local vauxhaull dealer in Keighley west yorks.
Best by far was the BMW garage whilst looking at 130i-very polite, very helpfull and informative!!(very expensive too though!!!)
not been to look at new seat range as even the Cupra looks a little bland for me!

DICEYUK

You could do a lot worse than buy a copy of the latest whatcar? mag - (just out the other day) not had a chance to read it yet but I got a copy and the group test is

New Leon Cupra
Civic Type r
Golf GTi (i think)
I can't remeber the other car maybe Astra or Focus ST

Hope this helps

cmc

The 4th car was the Mazda 3MPS
I actual fact, overall the Cupra came bottom, although at the end of the day, there wasn't much in it.
Personally out of the 4 I'd still go for the Cupra (one on order) for the following reasons -
Type R - only 3 door available
GTi - too common
3MPS - too ugly
Cupra - the logical solution

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
I found the Mazda 3 MPS to have really good build quality at the Motorshow in docklands. Unless the car was a one off - i am really confused as to why the interior is so bad.

Anyway...I am going to test drive the Cupra in the next couple of weeks. From what I have seen, the looks have grown on me tremendously although not enough for me to think "i have to have one". Then again no car has done that to me since I bought the mk1 leon apart from the Audi RS4 :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.