Seat dealer runined my car !!!

Apr 13, 2011
hull
I have said it before its all down to time and motion and bonus.
Having worked in main dealers and now moving onto trucks in stead which is heading the same way.
Every body at main dealers are rushing to get the job done quicker because they get paid bonus for it.
And I they don't get a job done within the time limit they have to rush even more on next job to catch up if they don't thy lose there bonus possabiltys for the next day.

A lot of dealers also charge the fitters if they cause any damage that why they don't say owt.
I would never ever advise taking a car to the main dealer unless it was warranty work because they cut every coner in book.

EndlessNameless

Keep it Maximum
Jun 26, 2012
I wouldn't necessarily go so far as to *recommend* them due to the small sample size, but the Seat/Skoda place in Basingstoke have successfully serviced my car, and sourced a touch-up paint kit for me without doing anything to upset me. They did make some kind of mistake when I booked the car in (can't remember the details now) but they did the MoT free of charge to compensate, so I was happy enough.

I also got a set of mats thrown in when I bought the car which I hadn't asked for or expected.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I got my car serviced at liverpool seat last week, they too didn't do anything to upset me. I walked in at 12pm and asked for a serivce, he said drop it off in an hour and we'll do it this afternoon. I did that and everything was sorted. Unfortunately I didn't have my service book, it was at home 140 miles away. I got the book at the weekend and took it in on Monday, they took it and immediately filled it in no problem! My experience so far with them is only positive.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.