Seat Ibiza 2019 OBD encodings?

Mar 24, 2022
Hello,

Last week I picked my 2019 Ibiza FR which is equipped with al options, except for the panoroma roof and automatic gearbox. I also bought a OBD-11 gen2. dongle to do some encodings. However, seeing as the car is already equipped with lots of options like mirror fold, there is not much to program what I have found so far.

Are there any good OBD encodings for the Ibiza 2019? Specfically, are there any for the virtual cockpit? Like displaying the roadsigns from the navigation into the VC or changing the colors.

Also is it possible to update the version of the media system? It is currently running software version 0514/1030.

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Corner lights of you have full led.
Fogs flashing with highbeam
Fogs extra with ch/lh
Fogs front active when reverse
Refuel quantitiy
Seatbelt warning off
Throttle response directer
Xds strong
Drl in carmenu
Rear lights with drl on
Automatic comfort closing Windows with remote
Climatronic blower settings show in auto modes
Akoestical confirmation horn/alarm with closing en unlocking
Horn as alarm without oem alarm
3th brake light on when opening trunk
Emergency brake flashing
Sport mode on VC

Enough options to code..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G985F met Tapatalk

Mar 22, 2022
Corner lights of you have full led.
Fogs flashing with highbeam
Fogs extra with ch/lh
Fogs front active when reverse
Refuel quantitiy
Seatbelt warning off
Throttle response directer
Xds strong
Drl in carmenu
Rear lights with drl on
Automatic comfort closing Windows with remote
Climatronic blower settings show in auto modes
Akoestical confirmation horn/alarm with closing en unlocking
Horn as alarm without oem alarm
3th brake light on when opening trunk
Emergency brake flashing
Sport mode on VC

Enough options to code..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G985F met Tapatalk
Can you share the coding??

JoseKaLeL

ARONA Beats Audio Edition (2019-Facelift)
Jan 8, 2020
Aguascalientes, México
Hello,

Last week I picked my 2019 Ibiza FR which is equipped with al options, except for the panoroma roof and automatic gearbox. I also bought a OBD-11 gen2. dongle to do some encodings. However, seeing as the car is already equipped with lots of options like mirror fold, there is not much to program what I have found so far.

Are there any good OBD encodings for the Ibiza 2019? Specfically, are there any for the virtual cockpit? Like displaying the roadsigns from the navigation into the VC or changing the colors.

Also is it possible to update the version of the media system? It is currently running software version 0514/1030.
I have 1 coding for when you turn the wheel the fogs turned on and my personal settings I have them dimmed for when put the directional the fog acts on in opposite phase with the turning signal and when moving the wheel it also turns on

davidz8855

Feb 20, 2020
I have 1 coding for when you turn the wheel the fogs turned on and my personal settings I have them dimmed for when put the directional the fog acts on in opposite phase with the turning signal and when moving the wheel it also turns on
Can you share a video that shows it ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.