Seat Ibiza MK3 Lettering

rehanz

Heyy,

I want to remove the "IBIZA" lettering and replace it, wondering if that is possible and would I be able to do it myself, or am I better off taking it to someoene to get it done ?

I was also wondering how I'd go about removing the"Chill" sign on the back of the car ??? Any help would be great !!

Thank guyss!! :happy:

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
Easy, either use a hairdryer to warm the glue on the letters and carefully remove with a plastic credit type card to remove. Or use hot soapy water and a card again.

Search for debadging

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
A quick before and after of when i debadged mind. Kept the "Cupra" though.

Before:

AMDEssexApCoiloversAfter179.jpg

After:

Debadgeandwiper002.jpg

rehanz

lovin it, so to stick them back on would use double sided tape ? I think lol, I was thinking of debadging that "IBIZA" part of it and putting just under the center S spaced out a little

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
yeah i used soapy water and dental floss too. spot on.

Same here! Best method I reckon!

But afterwards to get rid of any remaining sticky crap I used WD40 and a cloth to get rid of that. Then gave it a good polish with some t-cut to get rid of any noticeable paint fade :D

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent

its like people who put

S A X O

or

P U N T O

accross the back of their car. or have it in HUGE decals.

its like i dont know what that sh*tty car is already.. you dont need to make sure even stevie wonder can see it!

why dont you also, redesign your bumper and do something like this:
dmc05082007saxo6blackrear.jpg

taken from barryboys ;)

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
The guy asked for some help, not some sarcastic reply from someone who believes they have the final word on all things modified. Wind your necks in, it doesn't make you look big or clever... :rolleyes:

Notice how it's always the most ignorant people who are the most audible on this forum

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

rehanz

hey,

Thanks for the help people got it done, used a plastic card n hot water was alot easier then I thought it would be.

Sorry about getting it done to how I like it. :)

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
The guy asked for some help, not some sarcastic reply from someone who believes they have the final word on all things modified. Wind your necks in, it doesn't make you look big or clever... :rolleyes:

Notice how it's always the most ignorant people who are the most audible on this forum

someone_is_wrong_on_the_internet1.jpg

its also quite funny when other people on the internet dont realise your joking.

i dont care what people do to their cars... even the most hiddeous stuff on barryboys. its their car, they can destroy it how they like.

i for one am a person who thinks less = more :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members