Seat Leon Cupra Widebody AWD Built Engine, Now Interior + Further tuning of engine !

adyRE

Oct 10, 2007
Ripon
That is without a doubt the sickest Seat ive ever seen!! Alot of time and money, well worth it!!!!!

mYGeL

Cupra Widebody
How have I misses this !!! This looks the bolloxs love the carbon got to be the best bit well done

:drool: jesus..theres some money gone into this, lovely car mate....top build

Thanks! :)
Yes I have spent at least little money on the car :p

the carbon fibre hood frame says it all.... no expense spared!!!

If theres is nothing to buy then you have to have someone that can help you custombuild one. I wanted it all Carbon no glasfiber so the hood is 100% carbon. weighs about 3 kg. :)

Kul att se att det är fler svenskar på forumet :)
Köpte du dina neuspeed delar från nån svensk återförsäljare eller beställde du dom från utlandet??

Yes cool there is more Swedes here
I bought almost everything from www.awesome-gti.co.uk in England

top notch job! loving the car!

Thanks! :) Nice that you like it! :D

That is without a doubt the sickest Seat ive ever seen!! Alot of time and money, well worth it!!!!!

hehe Thanks! Nice to hear! :D

Impressive work :) Looks like you've spent a lot of money on it!

Thanks! :D Yes I must admit that some money i have spent on the car :p

Last edited:

mYGeL

Cupra Widebody
Little picture update now.
The brakes are mounted and works and looks fine :D

Old front disc.. little sad after a hard life with me :p
Is much more cracks in them then is seen on the picture..

I panted the disc with Heat proof black paint so all the parts wont rust directly.
Mounted new brake disc's, Braided brake lines and Yellowstuff .

Even the rear got new brake lines, disc's and yellowstuff

After little driving the disc's are like this..

Motul RBF600

that's for now
little update from mounting Powerflex bushes maybe later.

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Nice build thread mate, and I must say, very well documented.

Keep up the good work.

You notice any gains from the water/meth kit or is it installed just to keep your valve's clean?

mYGeL

Cupra Widebody
Nice build thread mate, and I must say, very well documented.

Keep up the good work.

You notice any gains from the water/meth kit or is it installed just to keep your valve's clean?

Thank's ! i do my best to document everything :)
I will try to do that ;)

Yes it works very good, we could increase the timing very much just haven't tested it on dyno with it mounted.. i will soon do that. :)

Cheers mate

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Thank's ! i do my best to document everything :)
I will try to do that ;)

Yes it works very good, we could increase the timing very much just haven't tested it on dyno with it mounted.. i will soon do that. :)

Cheers mate

I'm interested to see to what gain's the water/meth gives you mate.

Look forward to your RR finding's.

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
One thing I wouldn't call it is chav , Every one uses that word, Its different every one does the same thing now , paint there wheels black , brighter silver , anthrecite at least some one is doing things different , carbon looks spot on ,

Alex 17

No Smoke No Poke
Aug 17, 2008
Bedale - North yorkshire
One thing I wouldn't call it is chav , Every one uses that word, Its different every one does the same thing now , paint there wheels black , brighter silver , anthrecite at least some one is doing things different , carbon looks spot on ,

I dont think its chav like a corsa with 23 exhausts , Just not my cup of tea as such .. I would drive the car.. its just borderline over the top for me.. Everyone has their own taste and opinion this is just mine.. Still think its an amazing peice of kit he's got and looks like lots of hard work and money have gone into it.. Top job fella .. Dare to be different

mYGeL

Cupra Widebody
I'm interested to see to what gain's the water/meth gives you mate.

Look forward to your RR finding's.

Then we are 2 :)
As soon as we have tested it i will post from dyno :)

A tad chavy for me if im honest , But great work looks like alot of money has been spent !

Sorry i'm not the best in english so i dont understand quite what "tad Cavy" means :p
Thanks yes quite much work to get the car to this :)

yes little different it is anyway. i dont think there is no cupra that looks the same as this one?

I dont think its chav like a corsa with 23 exhausts , Just not my cup of tea as such .. I would drive the car.. its just borderline over the top for me.. Everyone has their own taste and opinion this is just mine.. Still think its an amazing peice of kit he's got and looks like lots of hard work and money have gone into it.. Top job fella .. Dare to be different

everybody has different taste of course :)
Thanks! :D i try to do it little different and how i want it :)

mYGeL

Cupra Widebody
i found little pictures from when we mounted PF bushes etc. :)
All the bushes in the car is replaced with Power flex besides the Whiteline kit in front :)

After changing all the bushes in front and rear we did a 4wheel alignment.

Front brakes

Rear

Last edited:

mlavery689

That has to be the NICEST leon I have even seen! Fair play mate, you truely love your cars!

Im in the process of getting myself a Mk2 Leon pre-facelift. I have to settle for a small engine model as im only 17 :( but i am putting a kit on it and i have thought about the JE one or if not the BTCC, but everyone has it. How much do they cost to buy and get delivered?

Also were did you get your tail lights and how much were they?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: