Seat Leon FR 1.4 PHEV - Convenient turning signals flash only twice

May 22, 2024
Hi all,

I have tried to find similar topic as this in the forum but I haven't been successful.

Currently, the option for the Convenient turning signals is switched ON in the infotainment system, which should mean that they are flashing 3 times. However, on my car, they do it only twice. If I factory reset the infotainment system, the indicators are flashing 3 times. The moment I log in again with my Primary User and press "Change Settings" option, the flashing goes back to only 2 times. Has anyone experienced this first world problem and is there a fixing for it?

Then, in addition, I try to use OBD11 to code the Convenient turning signals to flash more times like 4 or 5. The strange thing here is that for my car I have to go to

1. 09 Central Electrics
  2. Adaptation
  3. Light Control
  4. There is the menu to change the number for the Convenient turning signal, which is currently set to 3.
However, when I try to change the value, the app gives me an error message that the module cannot be found. I have tried to do the coding before and after a factory reset. It didn't matter.

Does anyone have any idea of this bug? Or has anyone encounter it so far?

Photo 1.png Photo 2.png Photo 3.png

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.