Seat Leon Fr tdi.

catellkai

Hi,
I am currently the proud owner of a Seat Leon Fr Tdi, its an 05 reg.Its a standard 150bhp. This car has got to be most washed car i have ever owned just for the fact that it is simply brightest red ever when clean. Before this i ahd a platinum grey Leon cupra tdi with a 190bhp remap, the car now has gone to the scrapyard in the sky.
After driving the 190bhp Leon the standard 150bhp Leon, although responsive, can feel the difference in power, so i am thinking of another remap. However before all of this it is in of a new turbo, as mine is on its way out.
Thanks for looking.
Catherine.

catellkai

Yeah there is a big difference in the excelleration, on the remapped leon it was very responsive. I am finding the 150bhp is a bit sluggish in comparison. Before i got my Platinum grey Leon i had various vw's from the gti's mk2 and 3 to the vr6's then to the V6 4motion. The 4motion was a very fast car and i absolutely loved evrything about it apart from the fuel bill. I have personally found that the remapped Leon was actually faster than the 4motion with a fraction of the fuel costs.