SEAT Leon Mk1 Cupra / Cupra R needed for photoshoot

t32er

grey and silver dont look good in a white studio? thats comedic, really realy funny that!

sounds like some one is offended...
it is true though a lot of photo shoots would rather the bright cars as its eye catching and stands out etc, i have a bright yellow LCR out side looks oem but im miles away from the shoot
also i would have a silver or grey LCR at the drop of a hat as i love the look of them but a tidy ovni one will win every time for attention

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Dougie has a yellow Cupra R in Nottingham which looks standard (although with refurbed alloys, I can't remember how close they are to the OEM colour) so I've sent him a link to this thread in case he's interested.

Just seen your posting about this on my Facebook page Gavin! :happy:

I'll happily put mine up for use if it meets the requirements? Mine's totally standard looking on the surface, apart from the fact it's been de-badged and the wheels are now in a darker colour than standard...??? That said, my front end is stone chipped to hell at the minute and awaiting some paint work so I duno whether that would meet the level of condition they'd be after. Looks fine on photos, just not so much so up close.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Dougie, they normally photoshop them up a bit... Drop the guy an email & see what he says?

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Dougie, they normally photoshop them up a bit... Drop the guy an email & see what he says?

Just drop them an email and see what they say. I'm assuming that any blemishes can be touched up fairly easily, but they obviously have to get the right colour car to start with rather than trying to turn a grey one yellow!

edit - ^^^ I'm with stupid ;)

Just dropped him an email, so we'll see what they say... :)

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
lucky MOFO :(

I didn't expect for one second they'd accept my offer because the car isn't in 'mint' condition, which I was totally open and honest about with them, but I'm not guna lie...I'm well chuffed about it now they've said yes and pleased I tested the water!!! :funk:

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
i might too, then say it was my car when it comes to silling it LOL, im joking but let us know when the mag is out as i might get it any ways

:lol:

Yeah keep us posted where we can get hold of a copy when it's released.

Nice work on getting the slot!

Cheers lads!

I've got to be at the studio in Derby for 9:30am and then it all kicks off from there, so I'll keep you posted! Just gotta keep my fingers crossed now that the weather holds out tomorrow/early Thursday morning so I can get the car looking all clean and shiney!

Jun 16, 2008
well done matey. yellow is quite the sexy number

wasnt there another person from here who did a photoshoot? evo mag or something?
the car looked so damn sexy..... if cars could be 'banked' . erm yep.

wheres the linkkkkkkk

oldskool

hope you get some good shots of the car dude, best of luck an all that

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.