SEAT Leon Mk1 Cupra / Cupra R needed for photoshoot

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
hope you get some good shots of the car dude, best of luck an all that

Cheers buddy!

Been up and outside since 6:00am giving her a good polishing and hoovering out inside (which I'm sure my neighbours loved! :whistle: ), so she's all set now!

I'll take my camera along to get some shots and I'll get those up when I get back, until some of the offical ones get handed my way... :)

Jun 16, 2008
did you polish yourself too mate, quick one in the bogs? :)

get those pics uploaded asap, cheeeeeeers

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
did you polish yourself too mate, quick one in the bogs? :)

No, I didn't have enough time! :lol:

Right...just got back home after a fantastic morning! :D
Sadly I didn't get to meet with James but John, the photographer, was a top bloke and made me feel very welcome! I took quite a few photos myself and John said he'll post me a CD with all the photos from the day on it, so I'll get a couple of the ones I took up on here shortly, then I'll put some of the 'proper job' ones up when I get them.

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
No, I didn't have enough time! :lol:

Right...just got back home after a fantastic morning! :D
Sadly I didn't get to meet with James but John, the photographer, was a top bloke and made me feel very welcome! I took quite a few photos myself and John said he'll post me a CD with all the photos from the day on it, so I'll get a couple of the ones I took up on here shortly, then I'll put some of the 'proper job' ones up when I get them.

Great stuff mate.

Sounds like you had a good time! :thumbup:

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
My camera is pants, but at least its a taster for you...

Pic3.jpg

DSCF4687.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Pic1.jpg

DSCF4674.jpg

DSCF4651.jpg

Pic4.jpg

:D

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
is it me or does the colour look a bit faded - probably the lighting i suspect.

It's ovni did you expect anything less ;)

It woudn't be an ovni Seat without some paint fade! :lol:

There is some paint fade on the car, but its not really visible from these angles, and with how crap my camera is combined with the lighting rigs, I think it'll probably just be the photos...

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Have they not used a matt spray on the car to remove light glare? When I did a car shoot in the past (for Fast Ford), we went to a Studio in SevenOaks and they sprayed a matt spray on the car to remove reflections of the rig's / lights / us / etc

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Have they not used a matt spray on the car to remove light glare? When I did a car shoot in the past (for Fast Ford), we went to a Studio in SevenOaks and they sprayed a matt spray on the car to remove reflections of the rig's / lights / us / etc

He never used any sprays, no, but had all his kit set up properly to get some quality shots! He showed me some as we were going along, and they looked fantastic! Sadly though, my useless camera combined with my even worse photography skills just means that the photos I took don't look up to standard...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.