Seat leon mk3 pictures

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Candy white lightning FR184 with a few trimmings.

a5yqyjej.jpg

upe7e3u9.jpg

ababa7u4.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2011
Candy white lightning FR184 with a few trimmings.

a5yqyjej.jpg

upe7e3u9.jpg

ababa7u4.jpg

Fantastic looking car. Rear windows look very dark compared with front, are they after market tints?

I think you should obscure your reg number though. Plenty of scumbags around who could take advantage.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MikeShaw100

Leon FR - White Lightning
Aug 7, 2007
Wakefield
Hi. No tints added, so must be the grey day that has affected the photos. Hadn't even thought about hiding the reg. but your right.

Falkster

That's a superb looking machine. I really like the black splitter and gives a different look to the front. The bigger spoiler is more befitting of the FR too. Enjoy!

JackReacher

Jun 20, 2013
Finally found a good picture of the inside of the sunroof, not as big as I expected, is it actually any bigger than a normal sunroof?

7930649_800_600_5.jpg

And some nice pictures of a red FR with sunroof

leon-fr-dsc_0973-big.jpg

leon-fr-dsc_1004-big.jpg

leon-fr-dsc_0988-big.jpg

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Do you have a light in the back of the centre console cubby or is it just the picture?

Bryanm

Got round to wrapping the front bumper black and giving it a good wash, took a drive up to Ben Nevis last week, climbed it for charity took 5 hours and the pain has just stopped.
But what a beautiful drive if you get the chance to drive up towards fort William past Loch Lomond do it, great drive and stunning views

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members