Seat Leon MK4 TSR enable - Obdeleven

Oct 17, 2023
Hi everyone!

I haven't been able to find much around this on the current edition Leon, only for the MK3 etc and any talk on the MK4 has been before Obdeleven now do unlocking.

I am trying to enable TSR on my 1.4 eHybrid Leon FR Sport.

It's a UK model, and has the Lane Assist camera.

I've managed to follow some steps from an older post, which did actually work and I now have the setting in my infotainment system, however all the options in it are greyed out as shown in the photos attached. The only step I haven't managed to change is the fusion mode. I get an error when trying to access this section.

Any ideas on what I can do to get it working?

I also seem to have the tyre pressure warning light on the dash, yet no tyre pressure warning in the infotainment or error messages? very strange

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2577 (1).jpg
    IMG_2577 (1).jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_2578.jpg
    IMG_2578.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 309

tracktoy

Jun 11, 2023
Hi everyone!

I haven't been able to find much around this on the current edition Leon, only for the MK3 etc and any talk on the MK4 has been before Obdeleven now do unlocking.

I've managed to follow some steps from an older post, which did actually work and I now have the setting in my infotainment system, however all the options in it are greyed out as shown in the photos attached. The only step I haven't managed to change is the fusion mode. I get an error when trying to access this section.

I also seem to have the tyre pressure warning light on the dash, yet no tyre pressure warning in the infotainment or error messages? very strange

Thanks in advance!
From what I have seen you cant code it anymore, its SWAP/FEC so only done by retrofitters or SEAT

Reactions: luk3du
Hi everyone!

Thanks in advance!
It's protected, it cannot be activated simply via coding. The necessary license to activate isn't officially available and the unofficial routes cost in excess of £1k