Seat Leon parking sensors not working.

Umar K

Nov 5, 2017
Hi,
I have 2010 Leon FR diesel, earlier in the year some one hit me from behind, it was a very low speed bump in traffic the only damage I could see was a cracked number plate. Later when I got home I noticed the parking sensors were not working my car has front and rear sensors every time I put the car in reverse there is beep and the parking sensor button flashes orange. Obviously my park sensors are damaged but how do i tell which one is damage and replace it? Unfortunately as I did think there was any damage I didn’t take the other parties details.

Oct 18, 2020
Put the car into reverse gear and have a friend cover each sensor by hand or before you put the car into reverse put a box near a sensor so it beeps and then move it along to the one that doesn’t beep. Hope you understand what I mean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Umar K

Nov 5, 2017
I’ve not had a chance to check yet, but will do soon and report back, I think it might be the two inner ones however.

Reactions: Addyshannu

Ghostface

Feb 26, 2020
It will have to be small enough to not be picked up the other sensors but still cover the sensors or get someone sitting in the boot and covering them.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.