Seat Leon TDI 130 SE Current Price (2010)

Rocky786

Hi Guys,
I am looking at a 2005 Mk1 Leon TDI 130 with around 110k. The car has FSH, MOT till late 2010 and had been regularly serviced. Only thing is the guy wants around £4,000 for it. My question is:

Is this a reasonable price for a 2005 (05 reg) TDi 130?
I thought they might cost a bit more. If the price sounds right I will have look at it and see how the car looks/drives and mechanically behaves :)

Thanks for your help!

Rocky786

Hi Guys,
I realised that this post might be better in the TDI section. Is there any chance the moderators can move it there?

Dont worry if not :)

Mully

Fezza 1.4 At the moment!
Apr 22, 2008
North East England
I think 4k is a very fair price indeed... At the end of the day its only gone 5 year old. 110k miles on these engines are just getting ran in as long as it has had regular service intervals and waterpump, cambelt etc which you have stated...... so aslong as it is mechanically and bodily sound and "HPI CLEAR" then go ahead and buy yourself a crackin car.

Rocky786

Hi Adam,
Thanks mate. I just did it now. Seems like a bargain could be had. If all is good with the car, i will become a Leon owner having previously been a Mk2 Seat ibiza 1.9 Tdi owner!

Rocky786

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all the advice!
I am now the proud owner of an Ovni yellow Leon Tdi 130......I love the car, goes like stink and is loaded with lots of clever gadgets!

I will hopefully build my knowledge from these forums now!