Seat Service Plan - Black Friday Deal

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
As you have to enter your mileage and reg, the dealer would probably contact you if they felt the wrong service was chosen. They would also want to get you to go for all the add-ons (if due) like brake fluid change, air con change, etc.

I'll be sorting this out at the weekend, as the prices with then be fixed. I know that the prices with be going up twice before I'd need to use the 2nd service, so should be a good saving.
Bought a service plan for my VW yesterday. With their current 15% Black Friday discount, the price represents a really good discount off the service prices if you were to pay for each service as and when it’s due.

Tester01

Oct 24, 2022
Agree; the service pack covers two services and AFAIK there’s no stipulation on which should be used first - it should make no difference to Seat whether the major or minor service is the first one.
I can't see why you couldn't book what you want first, but it should be whatever is due next.
Thanks.

I believe mines overdue a major one.

It had a minor one just before i bought it.

Just trying to compare if its worth getting this plan or servicing at an independant vag specalist, in terms of cost and value.

Tester01

Oct 24, 2022
So I've gone to enquire about a service plan, according to Seats website mine has one attached.
However I bought from a car dealer and thus dont know who the previous owner before it arrived at the dealer.

Assume without knowing and having any contact, I won't be able to use or transfer it to me?

Not a clue what has been under the plan so far.

SteveGSXR600K1

May 6, 2017
So I've gone to enquire about a service plan, according to Seats website mine has one attached.
However I bought from a car dealer and thus dont know who the previous owner before it arrived at the dealer.

Assume without knowing and having any contact, I won't be able to use or transfer it to me?

Not a clue what has been under the plan so far.
Looks like you can get it transferred. If you look on the vwfs.co.uk website, they have this:

1670062547518.png

Reactions: Walone

Tester01

Oct 24, 2022
Has anyone had experience transferring Service Plan?
Been trying to get mine transferred but lack of communication and been over a month,
Keep getting fobbed off.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.