• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

ibiza fr

Full Member
Sep 14, 2005
72
0
Hi I was thinking of fitting the larger front mounted intercooler from a mk 4 cupra into my ibiza fr . Has anybody any idea how much it would be new from the [ stealers] .... sorry I should have said dealers ?. Thanks :D:D
 
Is £600 fitted? Pipe work is £233.82 from forge and I was quoted £262.85 for the IC plus two brackets at just over £5
 
need the cupra bumper tho as stated by nath said so is a costly but worth while modif you are looking for more power